Back To Main Page
1. Keep a water bottle with you at all times and drink from it often. Water *is* the drink of choice, but if you don't enjoy it (I admit it. I don't), drink Propel, Diet Ice, Reebok Water, Vitamin Water or some other form of healthy fluid intake.
2. Think twice before deciding what to eat and why, making sure that it is healthy and will provide you good nutrition.
3. Measure intake based on activity, not how you "feel." Need should mandate intake, not mood.
4. Eat well-balanced meals and remember that excessive calories, even if they are fat-free and high protein will turn to excess weight!
5. If your diet is unbalanced, try a daily vitamin and mineral supplements for total health. 6. Limit caffeine and exposure to even second hand smoke.
6. Focus on short-term fitness goals with an emphasis on completing daily exercise.
7. Keep a daily log of what you're actually eating. this includes grabbing a handful of chips here, the crust of your kids sandwich, and all your snacking.
8. Stick with eating plans you can maintain indefinitely. Remember that no matter how hard you're working out, if you're consuming too many calories, you'll never see the muscles that lie beneath layers of fatty tissue.
10. Limit alcohol intake to special occasions.
11. See fitness and health as a privilege, not something to take for granted.
12. Enjoy contributing to the health of others by having a partner or friend to exercise with, as well as recruiting others who desire to feel better and have more energy.
12 SECRETS TO A VIBRANT HEALTH!